Named "the world's premier application essay editing service" by , EssayEdge has helped more applicants write successful application essays than any other company in the world.
Mba application essay writing service College Essays College Application Essays Issues Of Importance Brefash Ielts Essay Writing Samples Band Ielts General Essay Writing Samples Band Ielts Essay
As we review your application, what more would you like us to know as we consider your candidacy for the Harvard Business School MBA program?
All of these, together with working for a commercial bank, have given me a very satisfying life balance. I'm able to do so many things, and able to make a tangible impact in each of them. But sometimes I do so much that I don't take the time to stop and look around – to process what's happening. This was missing in my life. I know that the path I'd been taking was the right one for me, I'd just never truly felt ready to move on to the next phase.
1) 3 years investment banking in SF. 2 years PE in New York (think large mega-fund)
2) GMAT: 750 (73% M / 98% V)
3) State school in the south, ranked just inside the top 50. 3.2 GPA. Finance. Some personal family issues and health issues but also because i was heavily involved in leadership. also our school was not on recruitment lists for IB programs so we spent a lot of time focusing on recruiting / networking / essentially fighting our way into IB instead of focusing on studies
4) school: head of student government – drove many initiatives on campus while in office and received various leadership honors for involvement in other student orgs, ambassador programs; sat on committees to allocate tuition and fee revenues; post-school: in SF led the community service team in my bank’s group in SF (put on various events, coordinated volunteer week). in NY joined a consulting organization that assembles teams to tackle organizational issues at non-profits. i led this team.
5) None aside from series certifications
6) Raise a search fund using my experience in the middle market. use the search funds to consolidate industries that i follow closely (namely, wine). disrupt the wine industry using new agricultural techniques not yet seen in the industry and by growing brand presence internationally in markets where american wines have yet to break through.
6) Your post-MBA goal.
Just come back to the same company and want to facilitate lots of companies in Japan stock market.
My long concern is to contribute to the economy of Japan from financial advisor aspect because many board members
and management members do not fully understand the relation between corporate finance and business
and they often make corporate value disruptive decisions.
(I just get the acknowledgement from my boss for 2years business school and don’t need to get new job after graduation.)